Making changes to your Southwest Cargo® account is now easier than ever before! To order air waybills or change your address, follow the directions below. For any other account updates, please call the Cargo Customer Care Center at (800) 533-1222.
Order Air Waybills
Time is irreplaceable! Southwest Cargo wants to help expedite your transaction and save you time. Cargo Customers can take advantage of this convenient option by ordering preprinted air waybills. Preprinted air waybills are complimentary to Customers with a Cargo account and the following fields will need to be completed:
- Shipper name, address, and phone number
- Consignee name, address, and phone number
- Southwest Cargo Account number (and sub-account numbers, if applicable)
Order Preprinted Air Waybills
- Complete the preprinted air waybill request form and e-mail to email@example.com.
- Please note we are unable to provide preprinted air waybills for international shipments. However, we do accept universal air waybills. And, with service to several international destinations through our interline agreements, Customers can request a block of air waybill numbers by contacting our Cargo Customer Care Center at (800) 533-1222.
Order Universal or "Neutral" Air Waybills
- Initial setup: If you would like your Cargo account set up to use universal air waybills, please contact our Cargo Customer Care Center at (800) 533-1222.
- Request additional blocks of air waybill numbers: If you are currently using universal air waybills on your account and need an additional block of air waybill numbers, please submit an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your account number, contact information, and the number of air waybill numbers needed.
- Universal air waybills must be used for international shipments.
To change the shipping address, billing address, and/or mailing address on your account, please complete the address change notification form and fax to (214) 792-4199.